|Defining Moment Campaign|
|ABOUT STA||ALUMNI||COMMUNITY||SUPPORT OUR CADETS||ACADEMICS||ADMISSIONS|
Welcome to the Saint Thomas Academy Mothers' Club Web site. Please check back with us frequently as we will regularly update this site. Also to the left is a list of activities the Mothers' Club supports and the calendar for the 2012-13 school year. The Mothers' Club sponsors a variety of spiritual, social, and informative events. The range of activities is always evolving to meet the changing needs of the STA community.
The mission of the Saint Thomas Academy Mothers' Club is to further the interests of Saint Thomas Academy and to encourage and nurture a cooperative spirit among parents, sons, faculty and administration.
2013 Used High School Uniform Take-In and Sale
The Mothers’ Club provides a Used Uniform consignment service for Saint Thomas Academy families. The exchange of uniforms among cadets has been a longstanding tradition.
The Mothers’ Club accepts used uniforms from families and consigns them to be sold in our store that is open once a month and our large sale in the summer.
Consignment items are:
When the item is sold, the family will receive 60% of the selling price. The remaining 40% will go to the Mothers’ Club.
Every item should be able to pass inspection. We accept cleaned and pressed items.
We cannot accept blouse coats without belts. We cannot guarantee the sale of used uniforms that are ripped, frayed or stained.
If the used uniforms are not sold after two years, the uniforms will roll over as a donation to the Mothers’ Club. All sales are final.
Blouse Coats - No “locker bites”; belt must be attached; all buttons on blouse coat
Black Jackets - no major stains
Gray Pants - Back pockets must have flaps and buttons, no frayed hems, no stains
Garrison Hats - Frame of hat must be solid, not floppy
Also, families can donate used uniforms to the Mothers’ Club.
When the item is sold, the Mothers’ Club receives 100% of the selling price.
• Tuesday, May 28, 7:00-8:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Summer Take-In at STA cafeteria:
• Wednesday, July 31, 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Used High School Uniform Sale at STA Cafeteria:
• Thursday, August 1, 7:00-8:30 p.m.
Be sure that your student attends the sale to ensure a proper fit, as all sales are final and used uniform items are frequently altered.
New parents, please note that it is highly unlikely that you will be able to purchase every item you need at the sale. Please plan to also shop the new uniform sales during Round-Up.
The Mothers' Club will accept cash or check only.