|Defining Moment Campaign|
|ABOUT STA||ALUMNI||COMMUNITY||SUPPORT OUR CADETS||ACADEMICS||ADMISSIONS|
Welcome to Saint Thomas Academy!
|John Kenney '85, Director of Admissions
|Peggy Mansur, Admissions Assistant
• Campus visits may be scheduled from October through April.
• Please call 651-683-1515 to schedule a time. A request may be made for a specific host; we do ask that the cadet host be in the same grade the visiting student will enter when enrolled. If a request is not made, please provide interests or activities and we will try to match the visiting student with a cadet with common interests.
• The visit for students interested in enrolling in high school is a full school day (8:00 a.m. to 2:40 p.m.)
• The visit for students interested in enrolling in middle school is a partial day (8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
• Visitors should report to the Admissions Office in the main office by 7:45 a.m.; we will provide lunch for all visitors.
• Casual dress attire is requested (no jeans or shorts, please; tennis shoes are allowed)
• Students are allowed to visit most days. However, we will not be able to accommodate visitors on the following days:
April 12 (7th, 9th and 10th grade visits welcome; 8th grade visits unavailable)