|Defining Moment Campaign|
|ABOUT STA||ALUMNI||COMMUNITY||SUPPORT OUR CADETS||ACADEMICS||ADMISSIONS|
The mission of Saint Thomas Academy (Military Institute) Leadership / JROTC program is to develop
Note: All cadets are expected to take ten hours of Rifle Marksmanship and Weapons
Commandant's Annual Goals, 2012-13
1. Positive attitude -- Nothing is accomplished in life with whining, negativity, complaining and pessimism. Successful people tackle projects with focused energy and enthusiasm.
2. Tradition -- This institution has unique traditions and customs. Embrace the culture... participate in STA events... wear your uniform with pride.
3. Bullying -- Personal attacks, demeaning talk, and threats towards other cadets are not tolerated at STA. Promote the culture of "brotherhood" and camaraderie.
4. Self-reliance -- Take care of your own issues. Do not have Mom or Dad "carry your water." Parents are not your personal assistants - they do not coordinate your calendar.
5. Gentlemanship -- Respectful treatment of all people; especially women and the elderly... Always assist those in need... Hold the door open for others... Say "Sir or Ma'am"...not "Nah or Yup." Be confident and respectful... Set the example for others to follow. Watch what comes out of your mouth!
GO CADETS GO!