Saint Thomas Academy Privacy Statement -
- The Saint Thomas Academy (STA) World Wide Web (WWW) service is provided as a public service.
- Limited personal information collected on this site is for analytical and statistical
purposes such as assessing what information is of most and least interest,
determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or
problem areas. Privacy is always respected.
- For security purposes and to ensure this service remains available to all users, this
computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic and to
identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, to cause damage,
or to deny service to authorized users.
- For your convenience, the Saint Thomas Academy Web site contains links to other
independently run Web sites within the STA network. The Academy is not
responsible for the privacy practices nor the content of such Web sites.
- It is the desire of STA to protect the rights and privacy of all the members of its
community. With the knowledge that any information listed on this site could be
used in an inappropriate manner, the following guidelines have been implemented:
- All current students will only be identified with the first initial and last name
- All students (parents) are asked in writing within the registration packet to submit
in writing if they do not want their child's (children's) photo used for promotional
- Personal contact information for staff, students, and parents will not be listed
Saint Thomas Academy On-line Donation Policy -
- All donations are processed within (1) one business day of posting.
- Any errors in donation collection will be refunded if the school is notified within (30)
thirty days of the transaction.